Yay! N levels over already. Can go out play, enjoy & shop like crazy!
Went Serangoon macs today. Nur studied while I didn't. Just hear music. Then later Priscilla, Waiyee & Sophia came. Talk, play & went home. Bad today today. Whatever! ):
I thought it would really happened but it didn't. Why is it so? Cause she knows everything! ):
I really need to know! OMGGG, I'm falling in love with you too deeply ): HOW? Someone tell me howhowhow? I can't don't look behind. I got the urge to look behind & to look for you. I need someone to tell me what to do..? Why am I always like this? Why am I spoiling every single thing? Why am I always having so much problem?
I really hope you said it not to make me happy. Sometimes I really don't know what you're thinking, seriously.. I'm sure she knows everything already. Whatever I wanted to say, I say already.
Why did my tears came down? For what..? I really don't know. I'm sure my sadness / pain are all worth it for you. I wanna die!
I loves you, seriously! ):
I love you & only you.
love is like a lump of gold, hard to get, and hard to hold. Of all the guys I've ever met, you're the one that I can't forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment