Tweet tweet

    Saturday, October 10, 2009

    At the end of my exhausting day there's only one person that can make me laugh. There's only one person brightening my difficult life. At the start of yet another day, I can just think of your cute smile. I'm not happy with anyone else next to me, but you.

    Under these Heavens, I promise you, I'll give you everything I have. To the world I want to shout 'I love you'. To love you. You're always my star. I'll protect you. I can always (be) waiting for you. Why is it now, I feel I have all of the world. Thank you my single angel, it feels like I'm loving you for the first time.

    My love ~ I pray you allow me this ~ That you accept me to be your man.To my final day. My heart will not change. I can always (be) waiting for you. Baby I will forever (be) with you. You alone, I will forever.. I love you..

    No comments: