Going to meet Eugenia later. Going to eat lunch at Expo the subway. Then going to Robinsons at Expo to shop shop. Then when its time for working time then we go work :) Now going off to prepare alreadyyy. But I bathe already :D Heh.
Remember the first time I saw you. I was trying so hard to see your nametag. When I first talked to you online, I knew you were the right person but never did I knew you were attached. I didn't want to take it to heart. I don't want to know you're attaached with is her. And from Cedar Girls as well. Haiz. You make me feel comfortable and safe with youuuu. Of all people, I ran into youuu. My heart beats for youu. Life without you is incomplete. How I wish when I wake up, the first person I see is you.. Will you give me a chance to know more about you..? I'll miss you alott and I'm missing you alot nowww ): I wanna see you. When can I see you again? ): The blog post in webdings I don't think you write for fun. Cannot be for fun de la. Why not you just tell me? Why you don't want to tell me? I just wanna know. I won't do anything de whattt. And as for the facebook, whats on your mind, is confirm write for her de. Confirm! You never want to lose her right..? I really love you alottttt.. You're damn cute :D love you, love you, love you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment