Tweet tweet

    Friday, November 13, 2009

    JOB JOB JOB JOB ): ): Tiring. Killing meeee. Reached home at 12 plus yesterday. Went to bed at 1 plus. And woke up at 10 plus this morning. Meeting Eugenia at Changi airport at 1.15pm. Going to buy things for my sister at Robinsons first..

    And Eugenia ahhh.. We don't like each other okayyyyy.. We're born to be in different world!! :D I don't like him and he don't like meeee. Don't keep making me say bad things about him cause I don't want to fall for himmmmm.. ):

    I'm searching everywhere to find you again. I don't know how to say this. This mountain I try to climb its never ending. Here I'm, binding here.. Today is Friday!! Thought you would be meeting her. Didn't know she is flyinggggg. Don't sadddd. You should rot in Singapore or go over to that country and find herrrrr.. I really dunno what to do. I'm trap in the forest. Can't find a way outttt. I need helppppppppp. But everybody is going awayyyyy ): ): ): ): I miss you alotttt. I wonder why I did that yesterday! Crying for youuu cause I miss youuuuu. And everyone telling me you're not worth for me to cryyyy. I really dunno. ): ): I really miss you alottttt ): ): ): ):

    No comments: