Job is really tiring but its very funnn. Work overtime on Saturday and Sundayyy ): ): ): Everyday reach home at about 12 plussss midnight. Its really killing me ): And I'm getting sick again. Having cough and flu. My voice change this morning ): I didn't go out today cause I don't want to get even more sick. Tomorrow still got work. So intend to stay at home. Oh yesterday slept at 1 plus ): And today woke up only at 12 plus. Damn tired then felt sick. Didn't wanted to get uppp. But just got up luhhh. Had lunch then watch TV, bathe and now using computer. Later I think going out to buy new pumps. Hahahah. My pumps spoil alreadyyy. Lol.
Losing you is something I cannot handle.. You belong to/with me. Nobody can take you away from me ): ): ): ): ): ): I wanna know how much you hate meeeeee. Dig out my heart and find out how much I love you. I really miss youuu. I didn't message you for 2 days [Saturday and Sunday] and I just message you.. JUST!!! It seems like I cannot have the chance to talk to you for 1 month already but actually its 2 dayssss. I really miss youuuu. You met her on Friday.. You must be really happy. Haixxx. I don't want to lose youu. We started being friends. Never knew I would fall in love with you so deeply. I asked my friends what should I do. Its up to me. My decision I'll never regret. Is my dream gonna come true? ): ): I really hope it will. I didn't want to say it out to anyone even to you cause I know it might not come true. But now even if I didn't say it out, my dreams is not going to come true ): ): ): ): ): Asked you about your blog post and facebook, what you're thinkinggg. Its confirm cannot be for funnn. It should be for herrr. Why you just don't want to tell me? Nothing wrong right? Just tell me, please!!! ): ): I really love youuuu. I want to see you ): I miss you alottt ):
No comments:
Post a Comment