Tweet tweet

    Sunday, October 11, 2009

    Went to watch the movie 500 days of summer. Was kind of boring. Tsk. Keep kissing. Hahaha. Show should be NC16. Hahaha but I'm 16 so I can still watch :) Hahaha. After watching, went arcade then walk around at Plaza sing & went down to Bishan to meet Waiyee :D ate long john silver as my very late lunch cause ate about 4 plus plus. Then took MRT down to Orchard. Went to Taka to look for Waiyee's mummy then headed down to ION orchard to shop :D Shop until about 8 plus. Waiyee's father fetch me home & I'm home at about 9pm. Bathe, watched President Star Charity & now using the com.

    No school for me tomorrow. Heh. Cause the others having DNT N level paper tomorrow & I finished my N level paper last Friday :D So can start enjoying. But tomorrow will be going down for job interview at Raffles Shopping Center. Must reached there by 10am. Meeting Val & Vee at 9.30am there. Then meeting Kush at 8.45am at Bishan Mrt. Haiz, I hope can get in luhhh ): Cause actually I don't have experience. So just wanna go & try out for experience! :D

    I can't do without you ):

    No comments: