Tweet tweet

    Thursday, November 05, 2009

    Work is really tiring. Its killing me ): 7 plus plus hours of work. Cause I didn't go for 1 hour lunch. Went back early to help. The queue is really very longgggg. Customer come and go come and go. Like never ending.. Tomorrow still got work. Ohh, kush didn't meet me for lunch today. Cause by the time she come too late. So went to buy food from Burger Kinggg. Then a girl came over and asked if she could sit with me. I was like hahah okay. Then we chit chat. And I make new friend :D Hahaha. Ehh shall eat with her again tomorrow so I won't be alone :) Hahaha. I don't want to do night shift. Must do float outtt ): Float in much easier :) Only put 300 dollarsssss. Hahahha :D

    The strong feeling that passes my eyes. The feeling that time has stopped. I want to hold you in me forever. Everything towards you. The memories i can’t explain. Somebody there, like a dream. I don’t know who you are. But i can’t let you get away. You touched me.
    My crazily beating heartbeat, like fate, like the painful love I couldn’t attain. In your eyes, I feel like I’ve seen myself somewhere. My heart thats about to burst like fate. The attraction I don’t know, I’m not going to lose you. It is you i see. Reflected in my eyes. Is only me who only wants youuuu. OMGG. I can't take ittt. You're damn cute :D Bet you really had fun. I got this feeling you meeting her tomorrow. Okay, I dunno. But should be lahhh. Cause tomorrow Friday. Just now when I passed by siglap lane got an accident then I was thinking if I should be in the ambulance car feeling the hurt and being the one that hurts ): Anyway, have fun with your training tomorrow and if you're meeting her have fun as well. I don't think I'll really get the chance to show you how much I love youuu. But I'm really not playing and being true to youuu. I really love you and I need youuu ): ): ): ): ): Can you give me the ahance for me to explain myself? ):

    No comments: