Tweet tweet

    Friday, October 16, 2009

    Don’t look back and leave. Don’t find me again and live. Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories. I can bear it in some way. I can stand in some way. You should be happy if you are like this.

    I feel so weird not going to school today & I'm gonna feel like this forever until next year. Hahaha. Oh, today had to wake up kind of early today as well. Had job briefing. Left house at 8.30am. I embarrassed myself 2 times today ): So embarrassing.
    Firstly, alighted at the wrong MRT station. Suppose to alight at City Hall MRT station, I mixed them up & alighted at Raffles Place MRT station! Embarrassing mann.
    Secondly, Was fanning myself with an A4 size envelope. Inside got my name badge for my work then I was fanning. Half way the name badge flew out to the road side there. Hahaha. Lucky got no car then I run out to take it luhh. So scary & embarrassing ): Then after that, had VERY VERY EARLY lunch with Val & Vee after the briefing at Raffles City food court. After that went walk walk then go Starbucks & slack until about 2pm. Then took 147.
    I alighted at Serangoon Central. Wanted go home. Then Nur says she is ready already. So walked one super big round to the 45 bus stop to meet Nur.
    Ended up we went to Serangoon Interchange to take 158 then changed to 62 to Carine's house. Slack, talk & watch TV until about 5.20pm.
    Left her house & took 22 to AMK hub to meet Ai Chin, Wan Yi, Melanie & Joey. Had dinner at foodcourt.
    Then took photos & I took 24 back home while they took 138 to Night Safari. I wanted to go but my parents don't allow ):
    So I being a good girl come back home & use com instead :)
    Only 2 pictures :D


    Let me be the one you call. If you jump, I'll break your fall. If you need to fall apart, I can mend your broken heart. You're not alone & never will be alone. I love you & I miss you ):

    No comments: