Without you, I'm nothing. Without you, I'm meaningless. I can't smile without you. I can't laugh. I'm finding it hard to do anything. I feel sad when you're sad. I feel glad when you're glad. If you only knew what I'm going through. I just can't smile without you. I feel sad when you're sad.
You came along just like a song and brighten up my day. I'll be there for you.
When you feel all alone & the world has turned it's back on you. Give me a moment please to tame your wild wild heart. Let me be the one you call. If you jump, I'll break your fall. Lift you up & fly away with you into the night. If you need to fall apart, I can mend your broken heart. You're not alone & never will be alone.
Today last day of school :) Then Mrs Lee had her last talk with us today. Our class is the only one graduating today :D Ended school at 10am like that. Went back home to put stuff that was kept in the locker. Nur followed me. After that took buss 53 then we went to Serangoon Macs. Reached there about 11am. Chit chat with Nur until about 12pm. Went to order Mc Value Lunch at 12pm. Eat, listen to music, sleep, chat & played Waiyee's PSP until about 6 plus. Took bus 53 back home with Priscilla & Waiyee. Reached home, using com. Going to bathe soon! :D Hahaha.
Tomorrow going for briefing for the job thingy :) Will post more again tomorrow. Going night safari tomorrow as well. I scared ): Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment