School today was damn boring. No lessons. Shouldn't have gone to school today.. Practically we did nothing. Had recess & watched movie, Yes Man. Hahaha. Ended school only at 2pm. Went down to Serangoon. Nur rushed to go & get the magazine. Got shineee & other korean band inside. Tsktsk. So expensive! Then went to Serangoon macs. Ate lunch & slack there. Wai yee & Pig came for lunch & chit chat. Then they went for interview. About 6 plus they came back to Serangoon macs. But me & Nur leaving already. So we left.. :D
Yay! I'm better. But got flame in my cough ): but better than yesterday :D lucky I ate the medicine. Hahaha :D
Tomorrow got Founder's Day so end school at either 11am or 12pm. Yay! Hahah :) Oh yea & I got in for the JOB!! Yay! So I got a job now :) Must go down tomorrow to sign the contract I think..
I love you. I miss the time we go together ):
No comments:
Post a Comment