Ended school at 11.30am cause got Founder's day today. After that, went down to Raffles Place for the Job thing to sign contract. Hahaha. After that headed down to Hougang Mall to have lunch with Val & Vee & we took 147 down to Serangoon. Walked to macs & met Kushboo & Puvan. Nur, Waiyee, Priscilla & Sophia came later.. Chit chat, played, talked until about 6.30pm. Went home, use com, bathe & eat dinner :D
Tomorrow Mrs lee is gonna talk to our class alone as we will be the first class to graduate from PL & tomorrow is my last day in the school :) I guess I would really miss this school. Its the school that makes me learn. Being in this school is really a great blessing. Never regret joining this school. Sad that I'm not coming back to this school anymore except the day where I'm gonna collect my results which I'm not looking forward to. I can't wait for Prom Night on 24th Novemeber :D Enjoy with classmates..
): I really don't know what to do. The more I think of you, she will also come into my mind. I dunno why. How? I can't do thisss. I'm doing a wrong thingy, seriously. I hate being jealous. Whenever I don't get the chance to talk to you, I'll keep thinking of you & when I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you. I miss you. You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. I cannot afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much. My love to you is everlasting; it will never grow old & it will never fade away. I will forever love you.♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment