Tweet tweet

    Monday, October 12, 2009

    Had job interview today. Was quite okay. Results will only be out tomorrow I think. Hope can get in luhhh. After interview, went to Hougang Mall for lunch & kush went to buy things. Took 147 to Serangoon & went to Macs to sit, rest & chit chat a little while. Left at about 2.35pm. Take 45 back to school. Followed kush to fetch her sis from student care. Then went to school bus stop to meet Nur & Priscilla then went down to Serangoon Macs together :D Left at about 5.35pm cause going J8 to meet mum. She bought for me MP4. Hahaha. Wanted to get Ipod Nano but very expensive so neverminddd. After that went to LJS to eat dinner & took 53 bus home :D

    I'm sick. I got bad flu, cough & sore throat ): Going to eat medicine later I think.. I scared take then tomorrow will still feel the drowsiness ):

    Seeing you is the best wish I ever had.
    I love being with you. I love chatting with you. But I dunno why you like to ignore me. ): Hahaha!

    No comments: