I'm backkkkkkk. Left house at about 1.35pm to meet Carine & Nur at Orchard MRT. End up, me & Carine was latee. Nur reached there about 2pm I think. Sadly, she've to wait for uss. Haha. Then I took the same train as Carine. Only met near the tap out card there. Haha. Aiyooo. Tired after walking for sooo long. From the time we met was about 2 plus plus till we left that place was 6.30pm. OMGG, we walked for about 3 hours plus. Cause we also went to eat lunch :D Had subway for lunch. Healthier Choice. Haha. Went Far East first then Ion Orchard. Went to look for prom night dresses. Seriously there're alot of nice dresses but they're all very expensive. Costs a bomb mannn. Mostly like $100++. Damn expensive lahhh. Intending to use my salary to buyy. But once I use my salary to buy then I'll have no more salary to keep in my bank ): Haizz. Tsk. Should try shopping online but the bad point is that, you can't try it. So you dunno if it suits you anot ):
All I think about is youuuu. I love you & only you.. I'll be 24/7 there for youuu whether you need me anot. You're all I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment