Went out with Sophia and Waiyee to Bugis Junction / Street todayy. Suppose to meet at 11am at Serangoon MRT. End up Waiyee was late. So waited for her. Then by the time is about 11.30am. Met Sophia then took MRT down to Bugis. Went to Bugis Junction to have lunch. Had pepper lunch. Haha very full.. After that chit chat there awhile then walked to Bugis Street to shop. I bought new baggg and it costs like $18. Hahaha. After that was about 2 plus then leftt. I very tiredd. Last few days, sleep so late and wake up so earlyyy ): I'm like gonna sleep late tonight again and I need to wake up at like 10 plus tomorrow morning ): Or maybe if I wake up earlier tomorrow by myself then its like. OMGG. Today actually can't get up from my bed luhh. Damn lazy, wanna sleep longer!
I can't smile without you. I can't laugh. I'm finding it hard to do anything. I feel glad when you're glad. I feel sad when you're sad. If you only knew what I'm going through. I just can't smile without you.
I know there's really nothing left to say. Just know I'm here, whenever you need me. I'll wait for you and I'll here for you. And I hope you find everything that you need. I'll be right here waiting for you.
When darkness is upon your door and if you feel that you can't take anymore. When hopes and dreams are far away and you feel like you can't face the day. Let me be the one you call. If you need to fall apart, I'll mend your broken heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment