Last night I slept at like 1am then this morning woke up at like 6.45am. Had to go & meet Valerie & Vivien at Bedok at 8.30am.. But we were all early. So reached there about 8.10am. Wa lao. Waited for the shuttle bus so long then end up we don't want wait then we just took MRT down to Expo then from there walked to Robinsons Warehouse.. Go there for job training. From 10am-1pm. After that Val & Vee met her sister & they went for lunch. While I took MRT back to Outram Park then change train & then dropped at Serangoon & took bus 53 homeee. Came home, bathe & now using com. Haven't eaten anything from morning until 5 mins agooo. Just had 1 subway cookie yesterday leftover. Haha. Guess I'm still hungry. Later see if got anymore food at home cause I lazy cook noodle, if at home even have..
I'll help you carry that heavy burdens of yours. Forget about what I asked. I just need chance to prove myself & I'm not playing. I don't want to let go cause I don't think its worth. I really need youuu ): I'd rather be ...dead than to hearing your difficult answers for me to accept it ): If i'm dead all this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry but I love you. 3 words for you, I love you.
I wanted you to be there when I fall. I wanted you to see me through it all. I wanted you to be the one I love. I wanted you to hold me in my sleep. I wanted you to show me what I need. I wanted you to know just how I feels. I wanted you. I'm going to hold on to you & never let you go. You'll never know how much I love you. You've never given me the chance to prove myself.. & you just tell me straight that I don't have. I don't know whether is this unfair to youuu. I'm not playing with you neither am I free to do it. Cause I think its a waste of time if I'm playing. Seriously. Stop saying I playing with you when I'm not can? Trust meeee. I don't like being playedddd. So I won't play with other people as well. So I hope you understand & give meeeee..
No comments:
Post a Comment