Tweet tweet
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Why did the tears come down? Why do I get jealous so fast? When you're talking to her, I'll say go talk to her & stuff.. I'M JEALOUS, why is this so? ): I love you.. OMG!! Why am I like that? I didn't say I don't want to talk to youuuu. I'm just giving you & her time. Although you said you wanna talk to me as well. But I feels you go talk to her firsttt. Do you understand me? If noo, then its okay. Cause you don't have to.. I just wished I was dead. This will just solve the whole problemm. Don't you agree? As I look into your eyes sadness is all I see, a look of hurt and loneliness staring back at me. The pain & hurts I've caused you guys. I whispered to you, I love you so dearly.. I fell in love with you a long time ago but you never fell back. Losing you is a big mistake in my life ): Ever felt if I didn't even get to talk to you at all? I'll be like dying somewhere in this islanddd. Never knew you meant so much to meeee. I never missed out the fun we had BEFORE. If I even knew, I had the chance, I would goooo. But I really dunno. The times we had is just gone like this. Do you think I'll get another chance? How I wish I could say a nice 3 words to you, I love you!! To have you by my side is all I need & all I want. I don't care what people say. I only want you to know that I love you & only youuuu...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment