Went around Singapore today. Haha. Firstly, met Melanie at Compass Point. Then walk walk around. Then took MRT down to Orchard. Shop for prom night dresses. Then went down to Plaza Sing. Walked walked. Saw Sophia, Kasturi & Kar Yun. After that we took MRT down to Bishan.. Then went to buy Subway cookies.. Then walked around then left there at about 7.15pm. Took train down to Serangoon then go home..
I miss you ): If you wanna die, I'll die with you. If I had to live my life without you. Crying all day and all night is what I would do. My love for you is the most precious thing on earth. I'll be there for you if you need me Always in my heart forever you will be. To say I love you is still not a strong enough meaning If there was a word stronger then love that would be my feeling. If the road we walk looks to far. I cherish every little moment with you. Every little word, everything you do. Every time you smile my pain goes I cant imagine a life without you, I cant imagine us being less then forever. When people ask me to describe love, one word is all I do. When I look into your eyes I can feel the love. Your the air I breath the reason I live you are my destiny I wouldn't be able to live life without you. I love you..
No comments:
Post a Comment