Tweet tweet

    Saturday, October 24, 2009

    ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): I really don't know what you're thinking. What I know now is you're cold towards me and something has happened. You don't wish to sayy. I don't understanddd. Why you don't want to tell me? I can help youuuuuuuuu.. I don't know. I had enough of all this. I really miss you ): I never want to let you gooo. But I've got no other choice. I never want to forget you etiher. Tell me how you feel and I'll be there to carry your burdens for you. When you're in your darkess moments, I'll be able to bring you uppp to make you happy and smile.. I feel empty whenever I leave you alone as in not able to talk to you. I can't live this life anymoreee ): Seriously, I need to know what you're thinking.
    It has been longggg ever since the last time I saw you ): I'm missing you.

    I'll love you forever.

    No comments: