Met Priscilla for lunch. She waited downstairs my house for meee. Cause I was still sleeping then she leave housee. Tsk. So she waited for meee. Prepared and bathe then went downstairs to meet her. Walked to Minton Rise bus stop and took 113 down to Hougang Mall. Had Long John Silver for lunch. Haha. Then went to popular then took 62 then 53 to meet Nur at Bishan MRT station. After that we took MRT down to Orchard. Walked to Far East cause she need to alter her pants. Then walked around. Left Orchard at about 5.40pm. Took MRT to Bishan then bus 53 home :)
I never know how you felt. I never know what you're thinking. You never want to tell. You're annoyed by me cause I keep asking you questions like are you angry. But the fact is, I just wanna know how you feel cause you're talking to me differently. I really need to know what you're thinking but you refuse to tell meeee ): Have you wondered how cold you're towards me since last night? ): I didn't managed to talk to you much todayyy. You're lazy to message. So forget it. I don't message youuuu. My handphone feels no vibration from youuu. Its so quiet ): I miss you more when I don't get to talk to youu. When I talk to you, I feel much better. Cause at least I still get a chance to talk to youuu. You keep asking me to find others. But do you have your reasons for doing it? I want to know the reasons. You got no reasons keep asking me go find. I don't like it. Have you ever spare a thought for me? If no, nevermind cause you don't have to. Have you also ever wondered how much I love you & don't wish to let you go? I don't want to disturb you and her life anymoreee. I just want you to know. I don't care what people do and say. I just wanna be with youuu. I also want you to know that I'll love you until I die..
No comments:
Post a Comment