First day of work today and it was killing me although the sales haven't even started ): Tomorrow sales starting. Wa lao, all different shift from you all ): Got nobody to eat lunch with. But tomorrow kush coming down to Expo to eat with meee. Thanks kush :) Then after that around 2 plus val will be coming down to do the cashier thing. Hope I still remember how to float in or else I'll be dead tomorrow! ):
I seriously don't get why are you treating me like that. I know you got her lahh. But don't need until like that righttt. Never even say is me. Just double checking. I never thought it was me cause confirm 100% chop chop is not meeee. And the answer for your Ulcer question is correct and you said you will talk to me FOREVER. What rubbish luhhh. Its really correct. Either you bite, never drink enough water ( which I doubt you drink ) and eating too much unhealthy food ( everytime go macs eatttt )
OMGG, I'm really thinking too much about youuu. Today when I was smsing you, I was thinking if I actually should let go. After awhile I couldn't concentrate on my work and did something kind of wrong and something whisper in my heart. I'll love you till I'm dead or even if my hair turns whitee. You never know how much I love youuu. Its an everlasting love that nobody can count. This is the first time I love someone until so deep that makes me not want to forget you and makes me want to love you even moreeee.. Whatever you said or have hurt me, I pretend I never hear or see. But I was thinking about you last night before I sleep. I also dunno whyyy ): ): OMGGG, whats wrong with me? ):
I talk to you about her, you not happy. I want to ask you about her or about you, you always don't want to tell or whatever. I really miss you alotttt ): I really can't help about not thinking of youuuu. OMGGG ): ): Enjoy yourself. I shall not talk to you liaooo. Shall not disturb you anymoreeeee. Buging into your life is not good. Somemore when you already got oneeeee. Haizzzz ): ): ): ): ): :'( Take care of your ulcer (s).
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Ehh please take care of your eyeeeee.. Operation will be alright okayyy. Nothing will happened okay. Don't worry too much. MA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment