Tweet tweet

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    Met valerie and vivien at Hougang Mall Kopitiam for lunch at 1130am. Had mixed rice. After that walked to bus stop and took 147 to Raffles City. Went there for job interview in Robinsons for gift wrapping. Filled in application form and wait as per normal and had interview.. After interview, took train to Serangoon and took 53 back home :)

    My heart never fails to love youuu. I'd throw away everything I have just to love you forever. I'll be nothing without you. I won't go home without you.

    Another day has gone and I'm still all alone. How could this be? You're not here with me. You never say goodbye. Someone tell me why did you have to go and leave my world so cold ): Everyday I sit and ask myself, how did love slip away? Something whispers in my ear and says that you're not alone for I'm here with you. Though you're far away, but I'm here to stay. Though we're far apart, You're always in my heart. The other night I thought I heard you cry, asking me to come and hold you in my arms. Your burdens I'll bear. But first I'll need your hand and forever can begin. I whispered the three words and come running to youuu. And know that I'll be with you.

    No comments: