Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, November 03, 2009

    I've never felt.....The feelings I do for you. It's stronger then anything. Deeper than the ocean, higher than the heavens. It's unconditional. You're so different than anyone else. It's like... You're the one. I can't describe, how I feel for you, I get short of breath. My eyes water. I get a warm feeling inside. My days are spent thinking about you. Wondering what you're doing. Wanting to stay with you. You've changed me into someone I've wanted to be. Someone who has got a reason that I can't describe. Everything reminds me of you, that certain word in a book... That comment I heard... Everything. That's the best I can do. It hardly describes it, it can't be put into words.Just know I am always here for you, I'll always love you. My love for you will never change.

    Okayokay, I'll try and stop talking about her la. Sorry! Talk to me. Don't ignore me. Please! ): You ignored me again. I only asked you what you do during your trip mahhh. Haiz. I really need you to talk to me againnn. I don't want to be left alone. I can't smile without youuuu ): ): ):

    No comments: