Tweet tweet

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    My hand got rashes. Went to Heartland to meet mummy just now. And bought the cream from Guardian pharmacy for my hand and facial wash for my face :D Then she went to market to buy back dinner for us. Then I came back first cause I lazy go with her. Hahaha. Bathe, eat dinner then put cream and its like abit abit pain ): My grandma say I eat something wrong, I also dunno. The pharmacy still say if I put the cream after 7 days still not okay must go see the doctor. And my body is aching mannn ): ):

    It has been 1 month since I love youuu. I've never regretted loving you but instead thinking I should let go anot. But thinking after so long. I really still love you and can't able to let go of you ): I never regret the times talking to you. I'm missing you nowww and I hope you're having fun time thereeeee.. I love you forever.

    No comments: