Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, November 03, 2009

    Firstly, woke up at about 10am. Met kushboo at Hougang Interchange. Went for check up for my ear piercing, the third hole.. It is very pain and numb ): The person pull the ear stud until so hard so pain lahhh ): Tsk.. Then after that went to Food Court upstairs to eat prawn noodle.. Saw PL lites almost everywhere. Hahaha. Then after that went to cotton on and see the clothes. OMG, the high skirts there are damn nice. I wanna go get it :D Then after that we go buy bubble tea and left. Kush went back school to meet puvan to collect things then I went to Serangoon Macs to meet Nur. Then Carine came after that. Followed her to coffee shop to eat lunch. Then we walked back to macs to chit chat and Nur bought Hot Fudge Sundae. Hahaha. Then went over to NTUC. Carine wanted to buy things but don't have. So walked to bus stop and took bus 45 homeee :) Came back, bathe, watch TV and now using com.

    Tomorrow starting of work ): Wonder how am I gonna survive 8 hours of work. Maybe 1 hour break for lunch. After that maybe going to get high skirt from Cotton On with kush. Hahahah :D

    Hope you had fun during your trip. I really miss you alot ): When can I see you again? Never again..? ): Sms-ed you, you still very cold towards me. I just wish we could go back to last time and talk again like FRIENDS.. I'll wait for youu. And never forget you. Please don't forget meeee. I love youuuuu.. I let you go and set you free. When you find me, come back to me. I hope you find everything you need. I'll be right here waiting to see.

    No comments: