Went to Serangoon macs for lunch with Priscilla, Nicole, Elthea and her junior. Eat already. Then took train down to Vivo City to watch movie and walk walk and playeddd a littleee at Toys R Us I thinkkk. Nicole and Priscilla were like practically playing around the whole Toys R Us, hitting each other. Then play for quite long then 2 person working there saw them, then they faster put down the things and run awayyy. Hahaha. Damn funny :) Bought the movie tickets at 4.30pm for Love Happens. Was not very nice. Quite boring ): Then cause we were only like talking then this stupid auntie beside us ask us to shut up. Fuck lahhh. We talk also got problem. So irritatingggg ): Then they were quite angryyy.. Then kept staring at themmm. Hahahahah. Yea then after that took train back home. Took to Serangoon then took bus 53 home :D
Tomorrow going for another job interview also at Robinsons but as gift wrapping. I've no idea how to wrap presents. Wonder how I'm going to survive there. Hahaha. Going for the job interview so after now the job at Expo I can go and straight away do another job. Won't waste time plus still can earn more moneyyyy :D Hahaha.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow! Take care ahhhh. I miss youuu ):
No comments:
Post a Comment