Tweet tweet

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    Fuck lahh. Is it that hard for you to talk to me and just be friends? I also never say anything what. Just want to talk to you as friends and nothing more. Always giving me one word reply then keep on dunno. Doesn't mean you got HER, you cannot have girl the friend whatt. What logic is this lahh. Even if I'm dead or alive, I bet you wouldn't care. I've never get the wrong idea of you being so nice to me for what. Always say your feelings say so. Your feelings always not right one luhhh.

    I'm sick ): I got cough, flu, body ache and sore throat ): Ohhh, plus my legs are aching too. Stand for so longggg ): Still must ta-han for another 2 more weeks. Feel so tired and sick. Woke up at 11 plus. Then replied messages and lying on my bed. Wanted to go back to sleep cause was feeling very tired and sickkkk. But I can't go back to sleep. So lie on my bed until about 12.30pm. Woke up, wash up. Cook noodle and eat that for lunchhh :) And now using com.. Haiz ):

    You never know how I felt la. You never want to know and care also. Loving someone is also difficult. But forgetting someone is even more difficult and painful. Its like better for me to stay single and never to like anyone else. Getting hurt for this kind of this is so irritating. Can't sleep properly for nightssss ): Keep thinking of you. Even dreamt about you. Am I crazy or something..? OMG lahhh ): ): ):

    No comments: