Job training today was really very tiring ): Learnt how to float out. But its like very hard ): And I can dieeee ): Went to Serangoon macs to eat lunch, chit chat and I slept awhile. Very tiredddd ): Had lunch as well as small dinner there. Then walked to MRT to go down to work.. Took NEL to Dhoby Ghaut then changed train to City Hall. Lucky I wasn't late. Haha. Make me rush until so hurry. End up I also not late. Haha. At night Robinsons really alot of people ): Have to handle so much thingsss ): Then took MRT home with val and vee. Dropped at Serangoon then took 53 homeee :) Tomorrow going back school for Mrs Lee's farewell. Gonna miss her once she leave and so as everyone else ):
Okay, I need to sleep soon. I'm damn tired ):
Yay I didn't message / talked to youuu. But I really miss talking to you.. And I've to hang on this all the way until I dieeee ): Hope your training was okay today. Have fun tomorrow :) I love youuu.
No comments:
Post a Comment