Tweet tweet

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    GRR, FUCK. Everything is screwed up. Won't be able to talk to you anymoreeeeeee. If that's what you want, I'll respect your decision. But let me clear up everything with you.. I keep your messages, not all but mostly all. And the messages you send me are all FAKE one right. What, I cute. Whatever lahhh. Then don't know I not there for you to look so might as well sleep. You never even wanted to see mee. You won't be able to see her tomorrow, you're sad. Then still say what you wanna see me tomorrow! FUCK LAHHH. I just screwed everything up lah. What's wrong with meee? Why do I have to make you so hate me?

    Very tired. Went to sleep just now for 1 hour. Then woke up and watch TV until now using com. Going to have dinner later. OMG, tomorrow will be kind of out the whole day luh ): Again going to feel tired ): Meeting NUR and LETITIA at Serangoon for lunch then going down to mummy's work place to follow them for the interview. After that I got job ): Must stand for 4 hours againnn. And only end at 10.15pm. Confirm will drag with briefing or whatever rubbish one luhhh. Tsk ):

    Hope you and her are alright. And also you and her friends tooooooo. Don't bad mood lah. Not good for health. Tsk. Haha. I not supposed to talk. But I really can't take it ): Seriously IF you both break, I really can't..? As in its a IF. I never curse or whatever. But I got a feeling you both will last. But you also like don't want marry her. Hahaha kidding. Kay, not funny. LOL. Aiyaaa!! Tell meeeeeeeeeee ):

    No comments: