Today went everywhere. Actually, not really. Haha. Firstly, met val and vee at Raffles Place MRT to see Clare. Pass her our bankbook and student pass. Then after its done, we went to Hougang Mall. They went to return and borrow storybook.. After that, they left. I walked to Hougang Interchange to wait for kushboo. Then went to have lunch at subway. After eating, went to pierce my ear (third hole). Not that pain. The same pain is first and second hole. So its okay. But at first, I was really scared. Hahah. Thinking of piercing the one on top at the bone. But I scared will be pain cause is the bone there. After Hougang Mall followed kush to her grandma house. Went passed Cedar Girls Sec. Thought I saw her. But saw her CCA matesss. Then after that took 26 down to Toa Payohhh. Kush say there got things to shoppp. End up we go there. Walked to macs then sit there until about 4.55pm. Took 105 to Serangoon. Kush meeting Puvan then they left for work. And I walked to Serangoon Central bus stop to wait for bus 53 :)
I just wanna love youuuu.
I'll always be just waiting for you and no one else.
Again and again, I was thinking about you. Thinking if I'd be able to see you at Serangoon todayyy. But I didn't. I didn't want to communicate with you cause you already said you don't want to talk to me. So I never message you. But I want to though. And I didn't know you would message me. I got a shock this morning when I woke uppp. Feeling happy thoughh. But the way you message me is still like don't want talk to me like that. So forget it. Its better I keep my mouth shut. Hope you have fun today. Tiring ask you go home early you don't want. I can't do anything else luhh. Let you enjoy yourself at Serangoon thennn. When I passed by HER school today. I was thinking about you and HER. GRR!! ): ): ): ): Neverminddd. I'm thinking too much already I guess. Thats what I'm I think. I always think what you're doing and whether you both meet anot and stuff lahhhh ): I cannot stop thinking of you each dayyy. I also dunno why. Maybe I love you too much..? What I'm thinking now is that when can I see you again.. Will I even be able to see you again. I saw you on Wednesday.. Tell you why I ignored youu. Not cause I was angryy. Actually I didn't really ignore youu, I just didn't looked at you. Cause I know once I looked, I'll want to see you againnn. But I cannot. I need to rush to workkk cause I was late ): But its really great seeing you AGAIN SO LONGGGGGGGGGG ): ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment