Tweet tweet

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    I wanna go pierce helix and third hole. I going to pierce this coming Friday I guess. But which one should I pierce first? Haha. Lol. Asking stupid questions here. Tomorrow got job training againnn. Confirm stand there for 4 hours again. But the 2 malay senior assitance are very nice.. :D

    Whatever lahh, I seriously don't know what has happened to you. You just totally changed out of sudden. You said no reasons. I bet there's confirm a reason behind it. Maybe you just don't wanna tell me. Whatever, I'm okay with it. I'll promise myself to not talk to you anymore but love you instead. I hope I can don't. I tried not to talk to you today. But I can't. My hands are making me continue to text you. When I see your message, I hurry open. Then like nothing to reply I press back. Then I'll suddenly think of another question to reply youuu. That makes my itchy hands doesn't stop. And please, go care for her more. If I'm her, I feel you don't even care about her. And what are you both? COUPLE. You all don't go out / meet. All you both do is that thingy. I got no rights to say all this. Cause seriously, I got nothing to say and your feelings towards me has change freaking alot.. I dunno whyyyy ): Maybe what I want to know from you now is that, why are you doing all this to me? Are you happy? If you're, so be it. If you need / want to talk to me, sms me. I'll reply to your smses.. Let me know how you feel. I'm not interested in finding others.. You're the one I love and I'll love you silently no matter whatt. Its best if you don't knoww. I just want you to be happy. A girl is most likely to be jealous very quickly. Stop looking at others and focus on her if you really loves her. I bet you do cause if I'm not wrong I ask you before. You said yea. So be it.. Although I really miss the times when I followed you home. Except for a few times you thought I was angry and I thought you were angry I guess. So, yea. Please talk to meeee.. Have fun with her alright..? :) I love you..

    No comments: