Wanted to go Sophia's house at 2 plus. Then I walked to Serangoon interchange that time then the bus just left. So I said aiya, forget it. I meet them at bus stop. So I went Serangoon for nothing ): Then go church. Then heartland for dinner. Had KFC for dinner. Eat until damn full. Haiz. Growing fatter. Die lahhh ): ): ):
I was thinking what I should do. My idea was to keep you in my heart and never let you go. But thinking that you got her, I should really let go. But I cannot ): Not cause I'm stubborn. But its so hardddd ): I was thinking about you the whole night yesterday. I cannot sleep till about 12 plus.. You left a big mark in my heart I think. Thats why its not easy to forget youuuuu. Do you know how important and how much I care for you..? Haiz. I get no return and I can't even talk to youuuuuuuuuu ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment