Had job training today again. Today was really tiring. Learnt how to float in but really still very blur. Tomorrow will be working night shift, learning how to float out ): Hope I understandd.. After work, went to Hougang mall to eat with Val and Vee at food court. Had mixed rice. Same as yesterdayy. Haha. After that took bus home. And I'm very tired nowww. I feel like sleeping ):
I was thinking about you the whole day today. I seriously can't stop thinking of you. I got the temptation to sms you but I know I can't. I'd rather you don't show attitude or being cold towards me. It just hurt me more. I bet you've never wondered how girls' feel. Firstly, they usually get jealous easily I guess. I just want to know what kind of girls do you like. All the while I never asked for anything. Even if there's its only a little bit which I don't even remember what its. I just want to talk to you properly and nicely. And I also just want you to talk to me like last time. Keep joking around. I really miss the old you. Can you come back? Can the new you go away from mee..? ): I miss talking to you about girls although you say I'll feel jealous. Okay, maybe I'm.. And whenever you talk or when you're with HER.. ): I'm leaving you alone giving you what you want. I think what you want now is that I'll stop disturbing or talking to you right? I'll let you do what you want.. But you must still know that I still care and love you alot. If you don't know also nevermind. Cause you don't care at all. I really want you to tell me how you feels and what you're thinking. You always say nothing. Why you want to bluff me for? For what..? What do you gain from it? Tell me lahhh ):
No comments:
Post a Comment