Tweet tweet

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    Never knew its going to end here for you. I'm not gonna end it here. I still got a long way to go to wait for you. I'm sure its not going to be over between us. I'm sure I'll bring the old you back. I know you got what you need. But spare a thought for people who loves you. You might never know that there's really a long queue waiting for you but they're not gonna tell you anything. Maybe that's what I'm going to do..? I really don't know why you need to do this to me. I'm not thinking the wrong idea. I just want to be friends with you. Nothing more or nothing less. I keep all the nice messages that you sent. I ever wondered, what you said is true..? Cause it doesn't seems the way to me. You've totally changed to another person.. WHY..? ): I know you already have HER. It seems like you don't even care about HER. Although I don't have the rights to say. You know that I don't want you to talk to HER but you still do cause she is yours. You have to talk to her. When I ask you about marrying her, your response would be NO. Why? You never love her that much? Its really weird. And you both don't even meet. I don't understand seriously. I really don't understand why you don't believe me. You said you trust me, didn't you? But end up you're just telling me that you don't. Still say I keep playing when I'm not. I'm concern about you, but you're giving me the other way attitude. I'm trying to make you happy but its like not gonna help. You don't care. You say you care for me? It doesn't seems like its true now. I'm not playing and I'm serious. I've no time to play with you. My time are precious for you(not playing). Although I only knew you for 27 days. Not even 1 month yet. I may understand why. But.. I still want to know your reasons. You just ask me go find then what? You think I'm meant to be push around? No. I really need you. If you're saying why am I so stubborn? This is not call stubborn. Cause letting go of someone is harder. Its not easier than you think.. You try lahh. You said you got feelings for me, its all fake!! Why do you have to lie to me? If you don't have just say don't have. I listen to you, but do you? No. You never listen to me beforeee. Everytime I asked you to do that, you never! Instead keep telling me more about it. I don't mind telling this to her.. When you're so angry with her, I hear what happened. I help you as much as I could. But you don't treasure it I think.. I treasure the times I had with you. But do you..? I doubt soo.

    I'm sure you should know I'm talking about you IF you even come to my blog. If you don't come, its okay. Cause this post aren't important for you. I promise myself not to talk to you but love you silently in my heart..

    No comments: