Farewell to Mrs Lee todayyy. Some of then performed for Mrs Lee and thank her for everything she has done for the school and really made Mrs Lee tears come downnn. Really touching and sad that she is going to leave the sheltering walls of PL. We're gonna miss you, Mrs Lee. Although not the whole class came down today. But we really hope you will enjoy your retirement. The next principal that gonna take over will be Ms Yoong. Then vice principal will be the same, Ms Mabel Goh. Went home to take shower and changed to work attire. Go with van to J8. Then went to meet kush. She went to work then I also went to workkk.
Work is really tiring and killing meee. Really very tiring. Wonder how am I gonna take it for the real work at Expo. Now only training luhhh. 4 hours of standing at the Cashier Till ): ): ): Left there at about 10.30pm same as yesterday luhh. Reached home at about 11 something. Then bathe and now using com. Tomorrow still must go down to the agent with bankbook for dunno whattt ): Haiz so tireddd.
Its has been 1 month since I KNEW you.. I never regretted knowing youuu. Maybe you think I shouldn't even bugged into your life. I'm sorry and I'm really sorry. But I really didn't mean it. I don't mind apologising to you as many time. As long as you forgive meee. But please don't forget me cause I won't forget youuuu. I really wish you would give me the chance ): ): ): ): ): And please know that I love you more than anything else in the world. Whenever you need me, I'll wait for you. Come back to me. I never talk to you for 2 days alreadyyy ): I talk to you I also die, I don't talk to you, I also die. What am I supposed to do? I don't like this and I hate this ): When will I even get another chance to talk to youuu? ): I respect your choice which is hurtful thoughhh. Anyway, hope your game / exercise was fun todayyy. Have more fun tomorrow okayyy.. I love you more and more each day ): ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment