Tweet tweet

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    Had job training todayy. Tiring. Had to stand at the cashier counter there for 4 hours. Damn tiring lahh. Our legs all very suan! Wonder how to survive at Expo sales mannn. Haha. I was almost late. By 5 mins. I only reached there at 9.40am when I'm supposed to meet Val & Vee at 9.25am like that. And we were supposed to meet the manager at 9.45am. During lunch hours really alot of peopleeee. Learned to do and had lots of fun doing it. But got abit of problem floating in and out the cash I guess..

    Come back to me. I wish I could go back to the first day that I've met youuu. You may never know how important you're to me or how much I care for you, but you're and you'll always be. Bear in mind that I cannot afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.. You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you.. And, if I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. Its not being in love that makes me happy. Its being in love with you that makes me happy.

    No comments: